Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
Capture stunning underwater photos whether a coral reef, sunken shipwreck, colorful fish or simply your buddy diver. share them with your family and friends and on social media getting hundreds of WOW and LIKES
The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course consist of two parts “1 day theory and 2 dives” which can be completed in 2 days
|Theory||Classroom Session||PDC Classroom||Sunday, Monday or Tuesday||Morning or Afternoon
Approximately 2 hours
|Adventure Dives||Sea Dives||Sealine Beach||Friday or Saturday||2 Dives
Approximately 4 hours
- What You Learn
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.