GUIDED LOCAL FUN DIVES:
- Boat offshore dives are not subject to online booking.
- The participant should be a certified diver.
- The above fees are per person.
- Proof of last dive date by logbook or dive computer is required to ensure complying with PADI standards. For those did not dive for longer than 9 months or have no proof of last logged dive will require to do PADI Refresher
- Guided dives are every Friday and Saturday morning only. if you require to dive other midweek days from Sunday to Thursday will be considered private dives with extra QAR 600 per day unless the booking is for 2 persons or more.
- Dive spot as per the dive center schedule.
- Transportation to and from the dive spot at an extra fee per person per day by the dive center vehicle and as per the dive day schedule going and return.
- The guided dives are covered by Poseidon Dive Center’s insurance through DAN Europe.
- Soft drinks and water is provided for free during the dive trip.
- Underwater photography is provided for free during the dives.
- Full equipment Fees: includes BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, boots and fins.
- Dive computer, digital underwater camera, torch and other required gear can be hired according to the Rental fee of each item.
- Extra services can be provided at additional fees such as fish food, breakfast etc.
- Diving by Nitrox cylinders will require a proof of Nitrox certification and subject to additional rental fee for Nitrox cylinders.
- Personal belongings such as swimwear, towel(s), sun protection, sun tanning, sun glasses etc is not included in the local guided fees.