The PADI Night Diver course can be completed in 2 days. The course consist of two parts “1 day theory and 3 adventure dives but if you have completed a night dive during your PADI Advanced Open Water course then this can be credited towards your Specialty.
|Theory||1 Classroom Session||PDC Classroom||Sunday, Monday or Tuesday||Morning or Afternoon
Approximately 2 hours
|Adventure Dives||3 Sea Dives||Sealine Beach||Friday or Saturday |
* other scheduled by PDC
Approximately 5 hours
What You’ll Learn
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems.
- How to control your buoyancy at night.
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night.
- Learn communication and light handling.
- Learn about dive lights and night diving equipment.
- Learn about nocturnal aquatic life.
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different.
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.