There is something attractive, exciting, and mysterious about “going deep”. Even if you have only made a few dives, you may be curious about deeper dives.
Based on No Decompression Limits; the course will expand your knowledge, skills and techniques to safely participate in deep diving activities to 40 meters.
You will learn gas management techniques, recognition of signs & symptoms of Nitrogen Narcosis, and proper ascent and safety stop procedures.
This specialty is perfect to pair with the PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) program and earn two specialties at once.
The course includes 4 dives but if you have completed your PADI Advanced Open Water course then this can be credited towards your Specialty – this means that you only have to complete 3 dives.
- Be at least 15 years of age or older
- Be at least PADI Advance Open Water Diver or equivalent certification from other diving agency
- Last dive not more than 9 months ago (otherwise a Refresher course is required)
- ** Your Deep Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver / Adventure Diver course credits
The PADI Deep Diver course consist of two parts “1 day theory and 4 dives” which can be completed in 3 days
|Theory||1 Classroom session||PDC Classroom||Sunday, Monday or Tuesday||Morning or Afternoon
Approximately 2 hours
|Deep Dives||4 Sea Dives||Dive Spot to be decided||Friday or Saturday||Morning
Approximately 7 hours
- What You Learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Experience in planning, organizing and making deep dives.
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.