GIVE YOUR KIDS SOME THING TO TALK ABOUT…
Not a computer game or electronic gadget. We mean pure fun and excitement!
Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. It’s a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in less than six feet of water.
A fantastic program and one of our most popular, we want kids to have the time of their lives when they complete this program with us and we encourage parents to join their kid(s) also in this adventure, the Bubble maker program is an introduction to the thrill of breathing underwater. Now is your chance to take the plunge with our PADI Instructor(s) and go pool diving.
We have massive experience of this program and we all love seeing the faces of the Children while they complete the Bubblemaker program with us. We all just love blowing bubbles and letting the kids experience something that they will never forget, come and blow bubbles our way. Start out on the right fin, jump into the PADI Bubblemaker program today! After you complete this Experience with us we are sure you will want to take the next step with us the PADI Seal Team Course
- Minimum age 8 year old or older.
- Be comfort in water with acceptable swimming skills.
- Parent(s) approval is required.
Kids get a chance to:
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of our experienced Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children
- Enjoy diving orientation and underwater photography