The course is designed for those who have only dived shore dives at the coast and would like to take their diving a little further.
PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently. Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it.
This specialty is perfect to pair with the PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) program and earn two specialties at once.
The PADI Boat Diver course consist of two parts “1 day theory and 2 dives” which can be completed in 2 days
|Theory||1 Classroom session||PDC Classroom||Sunday, Monday or Tuesday||Morning or Afternoon
Approximately 2 hours
|Adventure Dives||2 Sea Dives||Dive Spot to be decided||Friday or Saturday||Morning
Approximately 7 hours
- What You’ll Learn
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Safely enter and exit the water
- Learn the tips, tricks and ways to dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant liveaboards
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating